Real Estate Solicitor
A renowned firm is looking for a Real Estate Solicitor with strong experience in landlord and tenant, commercial real estate and development work.
As a Real Estate Solicitor you will be dealing with a variety of Real Estate transactions, both domestic UK transactions and supporting activities of the firm's global clients. You would also deliver a client-focused responsive service for blue chip clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acting for major/blue chip tenant occupiers in the Office, Retail and/or Leisure sectors.
• Advising Landlord's on their portfolios of properties, in the letting sale and acquisition of the same.
• Advising on and negotiating Agreements for Lease and liaising with Construction and planning practices on projects.
• Management of portfolios of properties.
• Supporting house-builder and other development projects, and general Land Law advice.
• Due Diligence and corporate support transactions, and acting on investment sales and purchases.
• Maintaining and developing client relationships and working as part of a team to deliver efficient client service and development.
• Active participation in business development events and activities.
You will possess excellent technical and client handling skills, as well as experience of all aspects of Lease negotiation and Lease re-gears or re-structuring work and/or surrenders and re-grants.
You will have experience of sales and leasebacks, title investigation, Land Registry and real estate taxation including SDLT and VAT, as well as experience of Law Society Certificates of Title particularly for financial institutions.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)