15 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Leave Cover)
Our client, an international law firm, is looking for a HR Administrator to provide full administrative support to their busy Human Resources department.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to gain a full range of HR experience as they rotate around different HR ‘seats’ every six months, these include:
- Reward & Operations.
- Employee Relations.
- Learning & Development.
- Graduate Recruitment.
- Administrative experience in a professional services environment.
- Ability to work at speed and balance a wide range of activities at any one time and at short notice.
- Highly professional with strong client facing skills and an ability to forge strong and lasting internal relationships.
- Committed, enthusiastic and innovative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and resilient with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with good organisational skills.
- Good level of IT literacy and numeracy skills.
- HR experience in a professional services environment.
- Working toward or has CIPD qualification.