My client a private banking & wealth management organisation require a temporary Company Secretary to assist them for a 6 month period (end of April 2017).
The Secretariat team provide company secretarial services to the organisation and group of companies across the region.
- To facilitate board and committee meetings, collating information, preparing agendas, circulating board packs and taking minutes, as appropriate. To arrange shareholder meetings, as necessary.
- To maintain statutory registers and ensure statutory filing requirements are met to avoid fines or prosecutions. To maintain signatory lists and arrange certification of group company documents as required.
- To monitor legal and regulatory changes that may affect the companies and directors.
- To assist with administration of Professional Indemnity, Directors' and Officers and Property Insurance policies, making notifications and claims as required; arranging renewal of policies.
- Candidates will only be considered when from a Company Secretarial background (ideally 3 + years experience)
- Qualified ICSA
Pay rate will be subject to experience although we'd envisage a rate in the region of £250 -£300 per day (via limited company)
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.