Highly reputable regional Leagal500 firm based in Gloucestershire looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their Residential Property team. You will be a Licenced Conveyancer or a Qualified Legal Executive with experience in dealing with high volume residential conveyancing workload in a fast paced environment.
Your role will be to work closely with the team to ensure the smooth operation of the conveyancing process. Your workload will include residential sales and purchases, re-mortgages, equity release, transfers of equity and lease extensions.
Your key duties will include:
- Using a leading case management system to manage the conveyancing process
- Regular liaison with all parties involved in the conveyancing process
- Handling queries and enquiries efficiently
- Working to strict deadlines
Skills you will possess:
- Experience in handling a large conveyancing workload in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle own caseload with minimum supervision
Key competencies required:
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to react quickly and cope in a demanding environment
For further information feel free to contact Joe at
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.