In-House Legal Counsel - Travel and Tourism
Shilton Sharpe Quarry Legal Recruitment is accepting applications for in-house lawyers looking for short and long-term interim opportunities. Our clients include market leading travel and tourism companies including multiple airlines, hotel groups, and travel services companies.
Roles can be anywhere from 3 month to 2 year contracts, and include a mix of fixed term contracts, daily rate contractors, and PAYE temp contracts.
Candidates of interest will be:
- Qualified lawyers – foreign qualifications welcome
- Lawyers specializing in the tourism and travel sectors – which could include aviation lawyers, hotel or hospitality lawyers, or lawyers working with e-travel services or travel agencies
- Experienced contractors, or those in perm roles interested to move into a contracting career
- Lawyers specializing in a broad variety of practice areas, but with a focus on those with commercial or corporate experience. This could include contracts and other legal documentation, legal disputes, dispute resolution, commercial litigation, drafting, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, trademarks, intellectual property, acquisitions, and company secretary work.
- Experienced in-house counsel, or those from PP interested in making a move to in-house
If you are a qualified lawyer interested in contract roles within the travel and tourism sector, do get in touch with Sylvia Mueller