Corporate Solicitor (1-4 Years PQE)
An opportunity exists for a Corporate Solicitor with solid Corporate experience to join an established Corporate team.
As a Corporate Solicitor, you will be advising on acquisitions and sales of both shares and assets as well as shareholder and joint venture documentation.
You will focus on overseeing the due diligence process, using the information gathered from the diligence exercise to compile the due diligence report, assisting more senior colleagues in the drafting and negotiation of the sale and purchase documentation and taking responsibility for running smaller transactions involving joint ventures or shareholder documentation.
You will also have an opportunity to assist with the legal aspects of financing companies, working on high quality deals offering responsibility and immediate client contact.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being an integral part of a cross-department team undertaking due diligence and providing reliable support on Corporate acquisitions and sales.
• Drafting a variety of acquisition documents for both share purchase and business transactions, working with more senior associates and partners, and with good levels of client contact and responsibility.
• Advising on disposals of both assets and shares as part of a larger Corporate team.
• Drafting shareholder agreements and joint venture agreements along with the ancillary documentation.
• Advising on issues arising from company administration and meetings.
• Active participation in business development events within the local corporate finance community.
• Maintaining good client relationships.
You will possess an in-depth knowledge of Corporate transactions and have experience of working to the highest standards, often within tight timeframes.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your profile, practice and seniority in this growing team.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)