Commercial / IT Solicitor
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Commercial and IT lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- Exposure to IT and/or outsourcing transactions, including offshoring, ITO and BPO as well as data privacy/security is a plus
- At least 1 year of strong commercial experience with excellent academic and law firm credentials
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Partnering and supporting a fast-paced sales or business organisation by managing multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously to help drive deals to a close
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of complex commercial contracts which may include: services and consulting agreements, licensing agreements, content agreements, software development contracts, SaaS agreements, SLA agreements, e-commerce agreements, mobile and gaming agreements
- Supporting clients across a wide range of industries in relation to internet/digital, social media and e-commerce issues
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognised by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.