Residential Conveyancing Job with award winning firm, Exeter or Plymouth
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancer to join this well-regarded and expanding Residential Property department. Due to an increasing number of referrals, they are seeking motivated, client focused and friendly residential property lawyers who are looking for a new and challenging opportunity with an employer of choice.
The team cover all residential property transactions, including sales and purchases, equity release, re-mortgages, shared ownership and plot sales and purchases. You will possess sharp commercial acumen and will embrace the opportunity to run your own caseload autonomously and to work with the team on larger projects. You will ideally have a proactive approach to business development initiatives.
Your caseload could include:
- House and flat, sales and purchases,
- Freehold and leasehold properties,
- Registered and unregistered properties,
- Mortgages and equity release,
- Buy-to-let properties,
- Right-to-buy, enfranchisement and lease extensions,
- Shared ownership leases,
- New plot purchases, and
What you will need to succeed
- Ideally have 2 to 6 years' PQE* experience of residential property matters.
- Have a strong academic profile.
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of developing relationships with both new and existing clients as well as business referrers.
- Be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a culture that is highly focused but friendly and supportive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.