A leading law firm based in South London is looking to hire a HR Consultant on a permanent basis.
The HR Consultant will provide an Advisory service to support the firm’s clients on complex HR and ER issues.
The key duties will include:
- Conducting independent investigations into disciplinary and grievance matters
- Acting as an independent advisor in disciplinary meetings
- Providing guidance on policy best practice
- Coordinating restructuring exercises
- Designing diversity programmes and initiatives
- Providing a dedicated HR advisory service
The HR Consultant will be an experienced advisor with specific experience working within unionised environments. They will have detailed knowledge of employment legislation and ER issues, bring an innovative approach to providing HR solutions, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to effectively manage their own workload. CIPD or relevant degree level qualification is a must.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.