Residential Property Solicitor
My client is a UK Top 150 law firm that has been established for 150 years, successfully utilising a team of over 200 people, inclusive of 30 partners.
The firm is looking for an experienced conveyancer to join its busy and successful Residential Property Team, based in its Southampton office.
Commercial clients include household names such as Ladbrokes plc, Endsleigh Insurance Services, Jewson (part of the Saint Gobain Group), Pizza Hut and the Rowanmoor Group, to name a few.
The company has handled personal injury claims with a combined value of over £100 million. The commercial property team has managed transactions with a value of over £400 million.
The wealth structuring and inheritance tax lawyers provide expertise in the area of inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning and, as a niche specialism, cross border tax for individuals.
If you are seeking a Residential Property Solicitor role that offers more than ‘just’ a job, leading to a satisfying and rewarding career, then please do get in contact and I can discuss this role further with you.
What they are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have sound technical knowledge, excellent organisational skills, and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Candidates will need to be highly productive even during busy periods
- Possess a dynamic approach to keeping up with the pace that residential conveyancing demands
- The ideal candidate will have strong residential property experience
- Someone with a particular interest and experience in dealing with various aspects of leasehold property, including lease extensions
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client service at all times is also essential to this role
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a caseload of files ranging from sales and purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity
- To maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure, and ensure that such information is disseminated to all appropriate colleagues
- Plan your workload in order to anticipate and balance priorities