My client is an international law firm who is looking to recruit a Reward Manager in their London office.
The Reward Manager will work closely with the wider team to develop, recommend and manage compensation and benefit programmes, policies and procedures and metrics which meet business needs, provide value for money and maintain the firm’s competitive position.
The key duties will include:
• Develop and agree the London Compensation & Benefits team objectives
• Recommend salary review, bonus and other compensation programmes
• Provide 2nd line payroll support in their absence
• Manage and develop benefits software and programmes to deliver the benefit selection process.
• Manage pension scheme administrative processes
• Ensure appropriate market data is available and that appropriate standards of data security, accuracy and analysis are maintained
• Ensure that practices and procedures are regularly reviewed and documented
• Lead or participate in project teams as required
The Reward Manager will be a highly experienced generalist with business partnering and recruitment experience gained within a law firm or professional services environment. They will have a sound knowledge of employee relations, strong influencing and negotiating skills, a good understanding of the performance management process as well as well as the ability to quickly build credibility amongst senior stakeholders.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.