Legal PA in Mergers & Acquisitions
My client who are ranked amongst the world’s leading Mergers & Acquisitions advisors have an opportunity for a top class Legal PA to join their winning and friendly team. Based in their stunning offices close to Liverpool Street Station, the successful candidate will work closely with a highly charismatic and energetic Partner and a small team of 3.
This is a firm that truly values their support staff and rewards their Legal PAs well and offers a clear career development / progression path.
- Take ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate.
- Build an understanding of the nature of the Partner and other fee earners' work, get to know their clients and build relationships with them and the client PAs
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions.
- Diary management, travel arrangements
- Assisting with billing arrangements, keeping accurate records of expenses/disbursements/fees for client billing, liaising with billing department to monitor payment of fees and responding to internal and external requests for back up documentation and further information.
- Document production with some audio dictation
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal PA who is committed to providing a great service and is looking for a role where they can be both challenged and rewarded in equal measures.
This is a great opportunity with a firm that genuinely rewards its employees good work, with an excellent flexible benefits system, apply now to Kelly for immediate consideration.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.