Company Secretary - International PLC
Our client is a leading service provider to all sectors of the global marine engineering and energy sectors. Employing over 2,700 people around the world they have an impressive heritage, generate over £440 million in group revenues and are FTSE 250 listed. This company is an acquisitive, diverse and innovative organisation which has achieved strong organic growth across the Oil & Gas, Marine, Energy and Shipping Sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Company Secretary to join
the team based at company headquarters on the Cumbria Peninsula, within easy commute of the National Park.
As Assistant Company Secretary you will support the Group Head of Legal in rendering all aspects of company secretarial services to the Board and the Group’s many subsidiary companies, on a national and international level.
For consideration, applicants must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience of delivering company secretarial services, ideally within a plc environment
- ICSA Qualified (this may be flexible for those with greater experience)
- Previous experience of managing staff will be an advantage
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- The ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Experience of Blueprint software
If you are a tenacious, results orientated team player please send your CV and covering letter to Fford & Stone.
Fford & Stone always review applications on merit and treats them in utmost confidence.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.