We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a high caliber Funds Lawyer to join a prestigious offshore law firm in the Cayman Islands. The successful candidate will work within our client’s market-leading team advising on a wide range of fund matters across a variety of jurisdictions.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Provide technically sound advice and legal work to clients on a range of investment fund issues
- Draft and prepare applications, conduct client review meetings, draft affidavits and monthly client invoicing
- Answer general client inquiries, follow up on accounts receivable and perform other related duties as required
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients and coworkers alike
- Preparation of fee matter estimates and quotations
Qualifications and experience;
- Admitted to the bar in a commonwealth jurisdiction with 3-5 years PQE
- A proven strong ability to present effective arguments to influence others
- Preferably have knowledge of hedge fund, fund of fund and private equity fund structure
We are looking for fresh thinkers to join our team and help solve our client’s complex problems.
Double your net salary and live on the beach. What are you waiting for? Apply now for this amazing opportunity.