This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic family solicitor to join a niche practice in the Home Counties and to become part of this highly regarded team at a key point in its expansion.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Handling a purely privately funded family caseload with an emphasis on financial matters and ancillary relief
- Being part of a firm that is approachable, 'down to earth' and that works cohesively as a team
- Genuine career progression prospects
- A varied working environment and a choice of office location
- Ongoing training and support as required
- Excellent remuneration package.
The role would ideally suit a solicitor with at least three years' PQE due to the complexity of some of the work, who has gained the relevant experience with a highly regarded family team.
For further information, please contact Tracy Harris at BCL Legal. Tracy specialises in placing solicitors and legal executives into private practice in the Thames Valley and Home Counties areas.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.