eDiscovery Technical Analyst Level 2
DTI is a leading legal process outsourcing (LPO) company serving law firms and corporations around the globe. DTI helps its clients accelerate the changes they must make to remain competitive. DTI is a preeminent leader in the management of information and processes. The company manages risks and minimizes costs associated with complex litigation and compliance functions. The extensive experience in eDiscovery, managed services, litigation support and court reporting is unmatched in the industry.
DTI has established service centres in major legal markets in London, Asia and across the United States and maintains a client list that includes global corporations and leading law firms that represent them. DTI provides exceptional discovery and document review services, legal process outsourcing, court reporting and integrated administrative solutions.
DTI are looking for a dynamic, experienced Technical Analyst to join our eDiscovery Production team in London. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working in an IT/Technical role that is production based, as well as experience with database applications and knowledge of litigation support/eDiscovery software. Given the nature of the work, employment will be contingent upon successful SC Clearance.
If you are a confident, self-motivated, deadline driven and outcome oriented with a proven track record in eDiscovery, this could be the next exciting opportunity for you.
Key areas of responsibility
- Utilise proprietary software applications, 3rd party eDiscovery applications, electronic discovery and data recovery processes.
- Load, Process and Search client data in many different file formats.
- Conducting relevant searches of electronic data using proprietary tools.
- Work closely with team members to troubleshoot data issues (prior to escalation to operations senior management and/or IT/Development), research software and/or techniques to solve problems, and carry out complex data analysis tasks.
- Provide end user and technical documentation and training for applications supported.
- Communicate and collaborate with other company departments.
- Generate reports from various database platforms for senior management.
- Generating written status reports to clients, managers and project managers.
- Develop and maintain processes and systems to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Learn about and advise the business on new tools or methods for providing the very best service to our clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, adaptable and flexible to changing work environments.
- Team player.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive high-pressure deadline driven work environment.
Skills to be developed in the role
- Greater knowledge of, and experience in, using Relativity, DMX, LAW, Nuix and other eDiscovery tools so that you advise and consult our clients on the most complex and challenging projects.
- Documented expertise in different aspects of Relativity or other eDiscovery systems.
Background & Profile
- 3+ years working in an IT/Technical, production based role or similar role.
- Bachelor degree in computer/technical or legal field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must possess a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Must possess a strong desire to learn new skills
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to facilitate solutions across departments and teams in a collaborative manner.
- Must be able to anticipate and prevent problems while assisting in managing incidents to resolution.
- Experience of working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, situational awareness and organizational agility skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered for this role.
If you are interested in the above position please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for this role.