My client, a well-established investment bank in the City is looking for a 3 PQE+ derivatives lawyer for a front office transactional and regulatory role.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Derivatives, Legal and will work alongside the wider team.
You will be responsible for:
- Transaction Management and advisory on all phases of legal transaction processes
- Product coverage includes: securities, derivatives including repurchase agreements
- Draft, review and negotiate transactional legal documentation for these products,
- Advising on current and upcoming regulations affecting the day to day front office transactions
- The ideal candidate will have c.2 years PQE+* derivatives solicitor from private practice and in-house.
- Technical knowledge of securities and derivatives products is essential
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of the MIFID II, EMIR is desirable
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.