Legal Advisor – PassPro Immigration Services
An opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for lawyers looking to move into a consultative advisory role in the fascinating industry of Citizenship by Investment.
Multiple Legal Advisory roles are currently available in our Head Office in Dubai. The role will be based around investment advisory with daily opportunities to build long-term relationships with high net worth clients based all across the world.
The ideal candidate will come from a legal background with a minimum of 8-10 years consultative advisory experience. Ability to answer client enquiries in a precise manner is critical, and candidates with strong professional proficiency in a second language (Arabic or French) will have a distinct advantage.
- Successful candidates will be expected to successfully pitch Citizenship by Investment Programs to high net worth individuals, profile clients to ensure they fit eligibility and due diligence criteria and advise them on their best citizenship by investment options.
- The candidate will be expected to remain up-to-date on all changes in Government policy that affect the programs offered to clients.
- The role will involve regular opportunities to consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and lead generation channels.
- Successful candidates will be required to project fee billings and develop a strategy and action plan that maximizes efficiency and ensures targets are met.
- Annual salary based on experience – £55,000
- UAE Medical coverage
- All required UAE work permits
- Generous commission structure based on billed application fees
This is a great opportunity in a fast-growing business for lawyers who enjoy client facing roles requiring daily interaction with international clients.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those candidates deemed to fulfill requirements will be contacted.
About the Company
PassPro is a Citizenship by Investment consultancy firm specialized in the fastest forms of processing legal second citizenship, with no residency requirements. PassPro focuses on the Citizenship by Investment Programs of Cyprus and the Caribbean region and is a Government Authorized representative of the official programs of Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada and St Kitts and Nevis. Headquartered in the globally-connected city of Dubai, PassPro currently operates out of the United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, St Kitts and Nevis, the Commonwealth of Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda. Our core team hails from the Caribbean region and has processed 400+ applications covering more than 30 client nationalities over the course of their careers. Our deep experience and strong local links make us exceptionally capable of representing clients to achieve successful citizenship approval.
Apply for Legal Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly