Conveyancing Executive - New Homes
Are you a Conveyancing Executive and Interested in an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Legal 500 firm on the South Coast?
This top firm has recently had a successful merger with another leading firm, meaning there is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of a bigger picture. They are an already large and innovative firm based in the South of England with a network of successful people. They provide services to individual clients, entrepreneurs, SMEs and corporate organisations across a range of matters. They have a very good reputation built from their client service. Now, at this time of expansion there is a brilliant chance to join a firm that values their staff and really encourages development of their staff and progression from within. The offices are in line with the branding and ethos, they are modern and open plan so that everyone is able to work as a team as there is such a friendly culture at the firm, this is really important to them.
They are looking for a Conveyancing Executive to join their office in Southampton, Hampshire.
Their New Homes team has considerable experience in dealing with the demands of developers and recognising the purchasers' unique requirements involved when buying a new home. The New Homes team are forward thinking, have adopted modern procedures whilst keeping traditional standards of service enabling them to offer a professional, personal and quality service tailored to individual needs. Whether it is dealing with a client's first purchase, or an experienced property investor, their fundamental aim will always be the same - to ensure their transaction is handled efficiently and to exchange contracts within their reservation period. The Firm has successfully passed the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). This is an independent quality mark for law firms who undertake conveyancing.
You will be…
- A talented Conveyancer who has exceptional client service high on their agenda, as well as the drive to exceed expectations.
- You will have experience of being responsible for a substantial caseload of conveyancing transactions with emphasis on new home purchases and part exchange matters, adhering to all compliance requirements.
- You will be highly motivated, efficient, and looking for an opportunity to join and provide valuable support to, a progressive and hardworking team. You will have excellent organisational skills and an ability to communicate at a high standard with clients and third-party agencies.
- Experience in residential property work is essential and previous knowledge of New Home transactions would be desirable.
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a very busy firm with a fantastic reputation in the area.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.