Interim Head of Legal
My client, a globally renowned bank based in London, is looking for a legal counsel to join them for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The purpose of the role is to;
- Provide legal advice to the Global Services business on corporate, regulatory and business matters. This may include; custody, fund accounting, middle office and all ancillary services.
- You will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a broad range of service agreements for the Global Services team.
- You will also be advising on the legal implications of regulations applicable to the bank's operations and/or the services that it provides. This may include financial services regulations such as the CASS rules and the FCA rules generally.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to demonstrable knowledge and experience gained from working within a renowned legal firm or equivalent within industry.
- Will have sound management skills as well as strong understanding of commercial contract drafting and negotiations.
- High level of written and verbal communication, skills and knowledge of all key aspects of contract and commercial law
- Will have the ability to identify issues that require escalation and engage with senior stakeholders where appropriate.
For more information on this role, please contact Poppy Turner at SSQ Interim Solutions.