5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading international practice, is currently looking to take on an experienced Risk and Compliance Lawyer on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely with the firm's Head of Compliance and your duties will include:
- Assisting with the maintenance of the firm's policies and procedures
- Reviewing client terms and condition
- Assisting with day to day queries from fee earners
- Providing general support to the Head of Compliance
- Ensuring the firm is compliant with all anti money laundering legislation
A suitable candidate will have an upwards of 3 years PQE* and will have trained at a leading city or US firm.
For more details please contact Amy Parsons at SSQ.
*This is a guideline and applicants outside this remit will still be considered for this role.
Apply for Compliance Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly