Commercial Property Associate/Partner
Are you looking for an Associate/Partner level opportunity in a thriving and busy Commercial Property department that is growing and going from strength to strength?
This Legal 500 firm is one with an impressive level of service, with a 96% client satisfaction rate they truly value their clients. They are a progressive practice and are known locally for their reputation. They have recently won two national awards, the LawNet Award and the Law Society Excellence Award, which recognises their exceptional people. They have a strong presence across Sussex and also Kent and they work with some very successful organisations in the UK on both national and international projects.
This firm is seeking to recruit a new Associate/Partner level Solicitor - Commercial Property into their Hove, East Sussex office.
The Commercial Property department deals with an excellent quality of work and they focus on delivering great service and adding real value to client's transactions.
The firm, of course, has an expectation of success, however, they are relaxed in their culture.
With this role, you can make your own successes. If you have areas that you would specifically like to work on then you are able to do so, though there will be a caseload upon starting the role. The role gives a high level of autonomy and the usual work offers real variety which is sure to keep your interest.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking for a lateral movement to a stand-out Legal 500 firm with a flourishing Commercial Property department.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 5+ Years PQE with some at Partner/Associate level
- You will have quality commercial experience playing a senior role in a busy commercial department (private practice)
- You should have experience in complex Landlord and Tenant matters, commercial property, corporate support, and secured lending.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimal supervision
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your establishment within the area and there is an excellent benefits package.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Partner to join a leading organisation in a busy department in their Hove, East Sussex office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.