Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Commercial Litigation Paralegal x 3
Leading international law firm are looking for 3 paralegals, with experience in commercial litigation, to provide paralegal support to the department in relation to various high profile and complex cases. The roles will be varied but will include:
- Drafting routine letter to counsel / court etc.
- Attending and taking notes of hearings at the Commercial Court and Royal Courts of Justice, reporting back to the team and drafting memos
- Analyzing commercial documentation and identifying and extracting relevant information to the issues in question in order to prepare chronologies and tables in an accessible manner for partners and associates
- Assisting with business development initiatives
- Preparing statement of costs, court forms and conducting research for partners and associates
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 6 months’ experience in commercial litigation from another top international/US law firm, have strong attention to detail good knowledge of legal terminology, ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment. Exceptional opportunity to work on some very high profile cases and gain quality experience in an international team.