Head of Commercial Property Partner
Gordon Brown Law Firm - Head of Commercial Property Partner
Are you looking for that perfect fit? Do you want to join a team of real people, with really great values?
Are you looking to work alongside people who are the key drivers and ambassadors of the firm?
Are you looking to work autonomously as well as have the ability to have the all-important work life balance?
Gordon Brown Law Firm LLP, a multi-disciplinary law firm, based in the North East of England are now recruiting for a Commercial Property Partner to head up our Commercial Property team on a full time basis
The role and rewards:
- To manage, support and develop work within the Commercial Property team;
- To support the continued development of the small business team;
- To provide advice and compliance support to the Investment property team;
- To maximise opportunities via cross selling, upselling and the development of current / future client relationships.
- To review existing strategies alongside the managing partner and develop effective relationships both internally and externally;
- To promote and deliver the highest possible standards of client care;
- To enjoy a highly competitive salary and additional benefits.
The culture which has been created at GBLF is one which promotes approachability, understanding, supportiveness, team work and individual personal development. GBLF have a keen interest in what makes their people tick and actively encourage them to spend time with family and friends outside of a working environment. The GBLF “Real People” campaign focuses on their key people outside of their working environment. Understanding their people provides an excellent work relationship between the senior management team and the staff, providing a fantastic support network and friendly environment.
- Previous experience of managing / developing a team of solicitors;
- An ambassador of change;
- To possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A positive approach to client care;
- An emphasis on management of quality;
- Team orientated with a supportive management / coaching style;
- The ability to embrace new technology;
- Technical experience in all areas of Commercial Property work including property financing and refinance; and
- A sound understanding of the local economy / high levels of commercial awareness.