Human Resources Administrator
Our client, a leading Law Firm, require a HR Administrator who will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Human Resources function. This role will work closely with the HR Assistant and have regular contact with individuals at all level across the firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and support the Human Resources team with general administration tasks.
- Ownership of the weekly movement sheet reporting, chair weekly meetings with the HR team to discuss/finalise any changes and circulate to other support teams.
- General administration of the HR system (Workday), including new joiners, leavers, and changes.
- Administration of key dates (5 years’ service etc), wedding gifts, Outstanding Performance Recognition Award scheme and Attendance Award scheme, Eye Tests etc.
- Manage all HR filing and archiving.
- Assist the HR Assistant with the administration of the new joiner process, including arranging inductions and preparing induction packs.
- Alongside the HR Assistant, manage the leaver process, ensuring all exit interviews are conducted and feedback passed to the Head of HR, HR Manager or Officers where needed.
- Assist the Senior HR Officer with all absence monitoring and administration.
- Diary management for the Head of Human Resources and others within the team as required.
- Monitor incoming post for the Head of Human Resources.
- Log and process all invoices on behalf of the team.
- Prepare general standard correspondence for members of the team, e.g. letters, references.
- Amend template documents as required e.g. letters, job descriptions, handbook updates etc.
- Provide cover in the absence of the HR Assistant and, where required, HR Administrator (Graduate Recruitment).
- Continually review existing HR processes and procedures, suggesting any efficiencies or improvements as noticed.
- Other ad-hoc projects or duties as required.
- Previous administrative experience within an office environment (previous HR experience not essential).
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (2010).
- Willing and enthusiastic with a flexible approach.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to juggle a number of deadlines.