Associate, 2-5 PQE; M&A/IPO – Leading US practice
Our client is a leading US law firm with 23 offices in total making it one of the largest firms globally. Comprised of 8 offices throughout the Asia-Pacific, it has a dominant Corporate practice in Greater China region spanning 3 offices across Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
This is an opportunity for a Corporate lawyer (2-5PQE), to grow and develop in a leading US firm gaining exposure to M&A and IPO. Due to the impressive client base and reputation that the firm possesses, you’ll work on large scale deals whilst receiving a competitive salary.
Hong Kong or overseas qualified to be considered, must be able to handle a broad range of M&A and IPOs.
- 2-5 years’ post qualification experience
- Solid experience in M&A and IPOs
- Open to lawyers from a variety of jurisdictions
- English and Mandarin are essential for this role.
- Ambitious, motivated and entrepreneurial lawyers only; people not afraid of a challenge or hard work
All enquiries are dealt with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.