Italian Structured Finance Lawyer
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is looking for a 1+ PQE Italian Structured Finance / Securitisation Lawyer * with experience relating to different asset classes.
This In House Counsel / Lawyer role will be reporting into the MD, EMEA. The role responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice to the business on deals from initiation through to closing.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation relating to structured finance/debt capital markets across a wide range of asset classes.
- Continuously horizon scanning of new EU regulations and providing proactive advice on potential business impact and suggested actions
- The ideal candidate will be a Lawyer with 1+ years' experience** from private practice or another financial institution
- Understanding of Italian law
- Italian language skills are essential for this role
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they can demonstrate the required experience