If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Funds Lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- Experience of unauthorised funds and structured investment products desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of experience in the asset management, funds and/or regulatory space; in-house experience is preferred
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Legal safeguarding of the implementation of fund solutions, including Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Participating in the product development (set up, launch, mergers, transfers in specie and liquidation of undertakings for collective investment) and distribution of financial products
- Drafting and reviewing the full range of funds documentation including; Trust deeds, Instruments of Incorporation, Prospectuses, KIIDs, Investor Notifications and Marketing Documents, Investment Management Agreements, Subscription Agreements, Memorandum, Articles of Association, Verification Notes, Discretionary Investment Management, Distribution and Platform Agreements, Service Provider Agreements
- Advising on upcoming regulatory changes such as UCITS V, MIFID II and Solvency II as well as ongoing advice on UCITS, AIFMD, FATCA, MiFID II and the FCA Handbook: COLL, FUND etc.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.