Trade Mark PA to head of Trade Marks - Global FASHION HOUSE
One of the world’s most prestigious brands now seeks an accomplished intellectual property paralegal with proven trademarks experience to join a small, collegiate legal team in their London office.
This opportunity would see you directly support the Global Head of Trademarks and the IP Legal Counsel within the group’s global trademark protection team in an exciting, diverse role that will give you exposure to a network of international offices and see you take responsibility for coordination and leadership of a team of regional paralegals including supervision of the Global team’s IP Administrator.
In addition, you will be responsible for dealing with a full range of work relating to trade marks, designs and domain names:
- Assisting in the management and protection of the group’s IP assets worldwide - including formalities, filing, prosecution and renewal of trade mark and design applications globally, opposition and infringement work;
- Global coordination of the IP data management system and the development and implementation of formalities procedures within the group;
- Conducting trade mark searches, collating and presenting information, including via PowerPoint presentations;
- Assisting with projects such as the development of internal processes, procedures and strategies in line with the group’s commercial goals and objectives;
- Advising and managing the company’s domain name portfolios, including any action relating to infringements;
- Monitoring and enforcing against digital trade mark infringement.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least 5 years of consistent intellectual property law experience attained from an international company or leading law firm;
- Have had a strong focus on trademark work in your career and ideally have some trademark-specific qualification such as CITMA;
- Have extensive experience of an IP data management system;
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
This is a stand-out role working for a really exciting and well-known brand and the chance to work in a great team working at the pinnacle of intellectual property practice on an international scale and to join a really friendly and supportive team. If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to hear more, please get in touch!