In House Paralegal
In House Paralegal
Anatwine is an exciting and fast-paced software company working with the world's largest online fashion retailers and global fashion brands. Its mission is to connect the world’s most successful brands to the world’s leading retailers. Anatwine enables brands and online retailers to integrate their business processes, systems and stock files to eliminate inefficiencies and maximise sales.
The first integrated service was completed between Superdry and Zalando back in 2013 and Anatwine has since grown to over 130 staff servicing markets across Europe, US, and Asia. It is now part of the Zalando SE group enjoying the support of one of Europe’s largest online retailers whose 2017 annual revenue was c. €4.5 Billion.
We are continuing to grow and require a Company/Commercial Paralegal to join our Cheltenham based team.
- Provide assistance to Legal Counsel on a range of legal topics.
- Support in connection with company secretarial matters (UK and US)
- Prepare drafts, negotiate and complete commercial agreements and other legal documents
- Prepare employment contracts and related documentation
- Attend meetings, accurately recording and keeping minutes
- Undertake legal research and background checks
- Liaise with external counsel and the Company’s group counsel
- Provide support and assistance to the legal and wider business support teams, including HR
- General administrative duties
- Completion of Legal Practice Course
- Proficient in English language, writing and with IT systems
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to take instructions from senior team and business members
- Excellent time management skills
- Responsible and conscientious, motivated, a willingness to learn, attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the utmost discretion in handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- In house experience (c. 6 months or more)
- Demonstrable experience of meeting important deadlines
- Exposure to the retail, fashion and/or software sectors
- Commercial contract/employment law/company secretarial experience
- Effective negotiating skills
Apply for In House Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly