Compliance Manager - Dublin 12 month FTC
My client, a leading global organisation seeks to recruit a Senior Compliance Consultant to work within their in-house legal function in Dublin, to facilitate the co-ordination and direction of the Compliance activity across the Ireland business.
The duties and responsibilities will include -
- Providing strategic and operational compliance support to company operations in Ireland
- Interpretation of Irish, Luxembourg and other relevant regulations and dissemination to the business.
- Act as subject matter expert with regards to all relevant regulatory matters
- Input into and actioning Compliance strategy and management of the department within Dublin compliance
- Assist with compliance monitoring to minimise regulatory and reputational risk within the Dublin operational and Global Product Range.
The successful candidate will be an experienced compliance professional and non-qualified lawyers who are compliance professionals will also be considered. The successful candidate will likely already be coming from in-house in a compliance role and ideally already have experience of working in the Funds industry. Knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to UCITS funds with emphasis on management and company responsibilities in Ireland/Luxembourg.
For more information please contact Rivka Hyman at SSQ.
Apply for Compliance Manager - Dublin 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly