Amari Metals are keen to recruit a paralegal to assist the Company Secretary. The job will suit a legal graduate (degree or GDL/LPC level).
The duties are varied, including: contracts, legal documents and disputes, drafting minutes and maintaining statutory books/registers, compliance, insurance matters including claims’ notification, data gathering and liaison with brokers, proofreading, preparing documents, special projects and research.
- Fixed Term contract for 12 – 18 months
- Based in the Wolverhampton area
- A current UK driving license is preferred as there may be travel within the UK
- You should be available to start with us in March 2018
The job will entail working in a small, friendly team providing legal, HR and Company Secretarial support to the businesses within our organisation.
We expect the most from people and, for this role, we specifically require:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Familiarity with MS office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously where necessary
- Confidence to liaise with senior colleagues
Amari Metals Ltd is one of the country’s largest distributors and stockholders of specialist metals, with over 50 locations throughout the UK and operating through a number of market leading brands.
Amari Metals has a wide customer base, from the largest international PLCs right through to small specialist businesses. It operates in most areas of industry, including Automotive, oil & gas, General Engineering, Nuclear and green energy production.
This role will provide a challenging and exciting place to develop for a team player who can demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, take on responsibility and see tasks through to completion in a friendly and professional environment
Apply for Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly