In-house Claims Handler (Multi-track)
In-house Claims Handler (Multi-tracker), Solicitor, Fee Earner, Paralegal - Northamptonshire - £ excellent salary and career prospects -
JOB TITLE: In-house Claims Handler (Multi-track)
LOCATION: Wellingborough (Commutable from: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Bedford, Corby)
Our client is an independently owned company, established in 1975 and already a leader in the sector. They are looking for a talented Multi-Track Handler to join their team and help support their in-house Solicitor and to provide guidance, where needed, to Paralegals and their caseload. This is a challenging and rewarding role with plenty of long term career development opportunities. Responsibilities will include;
- Dealing and assisting with all types of cases - LVI, Fraud, occupancy issues on Multi-Track cases
- Carrying out initial review of litigated cases following handover from Defendant Technical Team
- Gathering and documenting evidence relevant to each case
- Reviewing and valuing credit hire and other special damages
- Drafting various relevant court forms & documents (including Part 7/8 pleadings)
- Preparing matters for trial
- Assist Paralegals with questions they may have on cases assigned to them
Applications are invited from qualified solicitors, non qualified fee earners, paralegals and claims handlers who have a full understanding of the CPR and Civil Litigation Procedure. Strong attention to detail. The drive, desire and ability to deliver exceptional service and most importantly enthusiasm for the role and a good sense of humour.
In addition, if you know any Claims Handler's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).