Senior Legal Manager
I am currently working with a global financial services organisation who are seeking a Senior Legal Manager to lead their Legal services team in London focusing on providing Legal support to the rest of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior legal professional who is keen to build upon their people management experience whilst taking the next step in their own career.
The function of this role is to increase the working capacity and knowledge of the current team and as such, the successful candidate will be expected to;
- Provide hands on management to ensure each member of the legal team is engaged efficiently
- Recruit both permanent and non permanent legal staff as required for business needs
- Ensuring each business unit is adequately supported by the legal team to maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Managing any legal risk as it may arise, this will include;
- Extensive work on all commercial contracts that the various business units may engage in
- Partnering with the compliance team to support any compliance or risk initiative that needs to be implemented across the business
- Supporting all business units, on a global basis, with all legal needs they have, including marketing and digital initiatives
- Carrying out necessary legal research
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- Ideally, a qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Experience of leading and developing a team ideally gained from an In house position
- Experience of a highly commercial environment
- Able to interact with senior leadership/board level colleagues
- Genuine desire to nature and develop talent at all levels
- If the role is of interest or you would like further information then contact Ross at Hudson for a confidential discussion.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.