Serious Injury Paralegal
Large Loss Personal Injury Paralegals sought for Leading Bristol Law Firm. This growing team seeks two experienced Paralegals due to new work. You will handle an exciting range of high value PI cases including litigated matters
You will meet the following criteria:
- A Paralegal with experience of serious injury personal injury matters.
- Some experience or knowledge of handling high value personal injury claims.
- Ability to value complex and high value injuries.
- Experience or understanding of drafting Schedules of Loss with knowledge of the Ogden Tables and their application.
- Commercially minded and strategically adept.
- Tactical and effective negotiation skills.
- Understanding or knowledge of the CPR and Court processes/procedures and their application.
- Be passionate about working on high value PI matters.
- Excellent communicator.
- Solid IT skills.
This is a superb opportunity to develop your career within an established, sector leading team. Get in touch for further information!