Our client, a multinational hospitality company is looking for a permanent senior in-house commercial paralegal, to join their European legal team in London. This role represents an excellent fit for an experienced commercial paralegal looking for a challenging role with a wide variety of responsibility.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with a wide range of commercial contracts, including first reviews, analysis and negotiation of contracts such as management and franchise agreements
- Acting as a key point of liaison between the business and the legal team and liaising with range of internal clients
- Coordination of contracts and transactional documentation
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an in-house paralegal from a multinational company from any sector
- An outgoing personality with the gravitas and proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
The role offers competitive salary and excellent progression opportunity.
For further information please contact Emma Bennett at SSQ.