Recruitment Advisor ***Leading International Law Firm***
Our client a leading international law firm has an opportunity for an experienced recruitment advisor to join this progressive and forward thinking team.
- Take ownership for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for both Business Services and fee earner needs, including writing job descriptions, screening CVs, creating shortlists, conducting interviews and managing offers with HR and hiring managers/Partners.
- Work closely and consultatively with hiring managers and Partners in providing advice and guidance on recruitment and sourcing strategies.
- Proactive use of direct sourcing methods including employee referrals, LinkedIn, job boards and talent pools and shares knowledge of sourcing techniques across the team.
- Building a candidate pipeline for immediate recruitment requirements and for future needs.
- Manage third party relationships and agency PSLs, regularly monitoring service levels and negotiating terms of business.
- Accurately maintain the document management system and ATS.
- Provide a first class candidate and client experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Continually work to improve processes and follow best practice.
- Work with the wider HR team day to day and on specific HR and recruitment projects.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Full 360 recruitment process experience (job posting, shortlisting, initial screening, arranging interviews etc).
- Experience of using social media tools to develop an employer brand and source candidates direct.
- Strong interviewing capabilities.
- Excellent communicator at a variety of management levels.
- Can develop good working relationships candidates and colleagues of all levels.
- Ability to multi task and work at pace, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to adapt to change and a dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to take direction, work independently and as part of a team.
- Committed and flexible approach to work.
- Detail orientated with excellent organisational skills.
- A confident networker, attending relevant forums and events – keeping abreast of market trends.
- Understanding of legislation relevant to recruitment.