Deputy Company Secretary
Our client, a UK listed insurance organisation based in Central London are looking for a Deputy Company Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic organisation with a well-regarded Board and senior leadership team.
As the Deputy Company Secretary you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Board and working closely with the senior leadership team
- Implementing corporate strategies and advising on corporate governance related matters
- Undertaking Companies House fillings and statutory compliance
- Supporting on corporate transactions
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have experience of working in a listed environment and have a solid understanding of the UK listing rules
- Have extensive experience of working with Board members and senior stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of Company Law and be qualified with the ICSA
Our client is also open to seeing candidates who are currently working at the Assistant / Senior Assistant Company Secretarial level and who are looking for a step up into a Deputy role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.