Resourcing Assistant (temp)
If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your administration skills and enthusiasm within a world class international law firm, then this is the role for you! My centrally located client is looking for a capable Resourcing Assistant to support the Financial Markets and Employment recruitment team on a temporary basis.
Currently the team is restructuring so this role will run week to week, however it is likely to continue until summer 2018. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in getting recruitment experience within a highly sought-after firm.
The Resourcing Assistant will be responsible for arranging interviews and meetings, managing the applicant tracking system and provide administrative assistance to the team as required.
The key duties will include:
- Ensuring timely and effective administration of the end-to-end recruitment process, including adding vacancies, coordinating the background screening process and producing relevant correspondence and documents
- Updating the Resourcing intranet and website pages
- Assisting with the new joiner process, including collating offer packs, arranging inductions and ensuring all pre-joining administration is completed and compliant
- Liaising with agencies to respond to queries and organise meetings with the Resourcing Manager / Advisors
- Managing the relevant databases to move candidates through the various stages of recruitment and run reports on key metrics
The Resourcing Assistant will have excellent organisational, communication and IT skills, being able to hit the ground running and support a busy Recruitment team. You must be a self-starter and be prepared to work fairly autonomously, prioritising a busy workload. It is essential that you are educated to degree level or equivalent and possess a ‘can do’ attitude with a keen attention to detail.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you