Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager role in major European law firm with a campaigns focus aligned to the real estate area. This international law firm boasts an enviable reputation as being one of the most client-focused firms in the sector and is a market leader in the real estate field. Responsibilities include:
- Creating a business plan for the groups, ensuring that business development activity has the right level of budget and resource.
- Develop and maintain a BD infrastructure for the group from pitch content and templates to mailers and brochures to target client lists.
- Support pitches and capability statements which the group leads on, collaborating with other practice groups or sectors, and conduct pitch reviews as necessary.
- Contribute to the development and execution of marketing and thought leadership campaigns for the group and for the firm as a whole.
- Support activities aimed at targeting potential clients or further developing existing clients. Play an active role in managing relationships, ensuring partners are cross selling and developing their network.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a business development, ideally within a law firm or other leading professional services firm. Knowledge of the real estate market is highly desirable. You will be creative in finding ideas and hooks to help partners develop relationships with new and existing clients.