Insurance - Account Handler
My client is looking to hire an Account Handler to join their Professional Indemnity Team.
The successful Account Handler will work closely with their Professional Indemnity team be committed to:
- Overseeing Solicitors' account management and providing Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) and Legal Protection solutions.
- Working with a range of clients for example: surveyors, architects and financial institutions.
- Building and maintain relationships with professional prospects and advise on Professional Indemnity Insurance policy coverage issues.
- Handling other classes of insurance for these clients, including office, cyber, management liability (D&O).
- Being responsible for your own client relationships with your own book of smaller clients
- You will have good organisational skills.
- Have the ability to work well with colleagues.
- You will be entrepreneurial and have excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills.
Have had exposure to a customer facing role as you will be working with a range of clients.
- Have an insurance or claims handling background.
- Ideally have studied the LPC and have exposure to a pre-litigated caseload.