Solicitor 3+ years PQE – Greater London – £dependent upon PQE
Easily Accessible – Pension Scheme – Secretarial Support –Flexible Working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Childcare Solicitor to join this reputable, highly regarded family team of this Legal 500 firm in Kent/SE London.
You will have experience of managing a busy Child Protection Caseload. Experience of public childcare law, including pre-action care proceedings, fostering and adoption is essential.
The nature of this role will allow the successful candidate to develop and progress the Childcare caseload. Ideally you will be a member of the Children's Panel but is not essential.
What can the role offer you?
- Established team with excellent complexity of work
- Generous above market rate salary
- Full secretarial support
- Flexible working
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days holiday rising after 3-5 years
- State of the art offices situated conveniently with good transport links (27 minutes direct train from 3 London mainline stations.
What are they looking for?
- 3 years PQE Childcare Solicitor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical expertise in dealing with complex childcare caseloads
- Good team player
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks, LR Legal.