Commercial litigation/insolvency/restructuring Associate/Lawyer
Top offshore Law firm in Grand Cayman is seeking a high calibre Commercial Litigation/Insolvency Lawyer 3-5 PQE.
- The Lawyer/Associate must have general commercial litigation AND insolvency experience from top international/offshore/US/magic circle law firms.
- Secondments or work placements are extremely desirable.
- The Lawyer must be qualified in Cayman, England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand and must be 3-5 PQE.
- Must have graduated from a top UK/commonwealth/International University with excellent academic scores.
- Existing offshore experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary is market rate plus performance bonus – from US $140-185k DOE and relocation package.