Head of Legal - Asset Manager
Our client is a global asset manager with operations across the Americas, Europe and Asia. They are now seeking to hire an experienced asset management lawyer to manage a small legal team in London.
The work undertaken by the legal function is broad. Responsibilities of this position with include:
- Negotiation and drafting of investment management agreements and related documentation
- Supporting managers across the business on new products, strategies and services
- Advising the groups UK companies on corporate governance and company secretarial matters
- Providing advice on regulatory matters
- Management of a small team
A background in asset management is essential for this hire. The role would be well suited to lawyer with strong interpersonal skills, a self-starting approach to work and on, on a technical level, excellent drafting skills.
This hire requires a lawyer who is available at short notice and able to commit to a 12 month contract.
For further information please contact Emma Bennett at SSQ.