Operations Manager - Chester Law Firm
I am now working with a leading firm in the Chester region on an Operations Manager role working closely with the CEO to help bring about business change, and to focus on creating and implementing a wider business plan. This is a truly interesting opportunity for anyone whom has worked within law but fancies a slight change into an operations management role, or alternatively, someone with experience within operations.
· Looking after and organising all operations for a leading Chester law firm
· Involved in training, and ensuring staff happiness
· Ensuring the business is compliant with contracts and guidelines
· Responsible for facilities management
· Involved in financial auditing process
· Involvement in organising and developing training initiatives
· Legal/Operations background - preferably within a law firm
· Good organisational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to think about the more commercial aspects to running a full service law firm
· Good package
· Good level of influence and responsibility within a successful firm
· Truly varied job - each day is different
· Training and development of commercial and business management skills
If this sounds of interest, please hit apply.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.