Senior Lawyer - no following needed
We are working with a law firm who are looking to recruit a senior lawyer to join their firm to assist with the supervision of fee earners and day to day fee earning.
A forward thinking, regional private practice.
This is an opportunity for a lawyer to make that next step to a managerial role, whereby your time would be split 50/50 between the management of junior fee earners and solicitors, as well as fee-earning on a daily basis.
The firm has a small management team so this is a really important strategic recruit for them. You will become an integral part of the senior staff from day one.
Unlike many other senior roles, the firm do not need the lawyer to come in with a client following.
They are also open minded to the background of the lawyer but due to work streams it would be most suitable if the lawyer was a corporate or litigation solicitor.
What they can offer you:
- Senior role within the firm
- A dual role, so not just fee earning on a day to day basis - the firm will recognise this in targets etc
- Career progression - the right person can be a future director of the firm
- A good work/life balance
- Good secretarial/admin support
- Steady work flow and work streams - the firm is well placed through word of mouth, reputation and marketing so you don't need to come in with a client following
- Chance to make an impact from day one - this is a specific vacancy with a specific role/duties from the outset
Ideally you will have at least 5 years experience and a good understanding of the billing / client management side of things. You could be a lawyer at a smaller firm looking to move up the ladder or a local solicitor currently working for a large city firm who wants to do something different.
Part time would be considered for the right person.
Career progression, competitive salary and a firm with a good culture.