Head Of Legal
Head of Legal
Senior Governmental Post - Must have some level of Saudi Education
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Search has the privilege of working with one of the newly established governmental agencies in finding a Head of Legal for their Riyadh office.
This role came of the back of a referral from one of Search's longest standing clients who kindly put out names forward to work on this exciting and very unique assignment.
The client in questions is seeking a senior level legal professional who is able to take up the position as Head of Legal which is based in the countries capital.
- Manage the agencies relationships with government authorities and state agencies
- Manage and oversee entire land aggregation process
- Lead all legal negotiations (in initial stages) with investors, vendors, and tenants, etc.
Due to the nature of this role, proven experience working in Saudi Arabia is required. Potential lawyers will have:
- 15+ years of experience in leadership role in reputable organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Ability to develop network of influential persons in Saudi Arabia
- Post graduate degree in Law from international university
- Admitted in a recognised jurisdiction and admitted in Saudi Arabia
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.