We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Billing Advisor with systems experience, to join a legal finance team at a leading international law firm.
My client is one of the world’s largest law firms; they currently operate from over 35 offices globally and employ nearly 3500 Lawyers.
Their London office has first rate working conditions with plenty of light & space. They also have an on-site fitness centre, staff restaurant and one of best benefits packages in London.
- Attend Fee-Earner billing meetings
- Ensure that ne matters are set up in accordance with the correct rates and ebilling settings.
- Overview the billing process ensuring that all bills are processed in accordance with the firm’s internal policies.
- Review the FAST tool on a regular basis ensuring that it is up to date and help produce billing forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Track and case GPMS and Incept Information
- Liaise with the Billing Manager, providing feedback on procedure and potential issues.
- Maintaining and updating systems in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Previous experience as a legal biller
- Experience with Elite or another PMS
- Knowledge of VAT/SARs
- Microsoft Office competent
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Confident and self-motivated
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.