Conveyancer - New Build
Residential Property Solicitor / Fee Earner - New Build
Salary up to £33,000 per annum
The Client is a modern Law Firm, recognised with multiple awards, possessing a quality standard of work with a significant client base. They offer a straight forward service and boast excellent recommendations.
They are looking to recruit a qualified Solicitor, Conveyancer or Legal Executive with experience however they will consider unqualified candidates with 3 years+ experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner.
As a Conveyancer with this firm, you will be dealing with a varied and interesting caseload, and progression would be available in the future for the right candidate.
Working as a Conveyancer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drawing up all documents for that sellers and purchasers must sign
- Processing and agreeing contacts, transfers, mortgages and leases
- Obtaining documents and title deeds from the Land Registry and paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
- Dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Scarlett Willis at Clayton Legal using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.