Deputy Company Secretary
Excellent Deputy Company Secretary role - Central Leeds,
Full time or part-time
Household name organisation seeks solicitor or company secretary for this Deputy Company Secretary role, based at its Leeds HQ. Suitable candidates must have listed company experience. Full time or part-time will be considered.
Reporting to the GC Company Secretary, the role involves:
- Responsibility for all company administration and co sec duties within the Group, ensuring compliance with AIM Rules and MAR
- Responsibility for all filings as well & involvement in financial reporting and Companies Act compliance requirements
- Administration of the share option programme
- Assist with the property portfolio
- Assisting in the administration of overseas subsidiaries
- Supervising the library of contract documentation
Candidates must be comfortable in having a high degree of autonomy in running the Co Sec function. On offer is an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work within a strong, close knit corporate functions team.